Open for all iPod related questions
Moderator: Rapid Repair Team Mods
- Junior Member
- Posts: 15
- Joined: October 13th, 2010, 9:46 am
- My Device: iPad
- I've owned this device for: A year or two.
- Location: Appletown, USA... the westside, in a van...down by the river...
Yes. It is possible to add content without erasing the existing iPod library, but you have to do it MANUALLY. So before you attach your device to iTunes, make sure you have it set to MANUAL management.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: September 4th, 2017, 1:24 pm
- My Device: Aaronabunk
- I've owned this device for: A week or two.
- Location: Bulgaria
i have a 30gb ipod video but i accidentally dropped it on the floor.. now it only shows an icon with a sad face ipod which means a hardware problem since i confirmed it with people from i-store.. can anyone help me? im trying to find a replacement hard drive for my ipod..is there any available here in the philippines? where can i get one? thank you.