Video Nes Controller

Have a new idea? Put it here

Moderator: Rapid Repair Team Mods

Dustball
Noob
Noob

Video Nes Controller

Post by Dustball » February 1st, 2007, 12:06 am

I'M pretty new to the modding world but i think I've got something big.

its in the earliest stage of development but i think it can be done.

I'll post pics of the plans soon or the building of it but heres what i want to do

take an ipod video and mold it into the back of a nes controller (similar to the shuffle in the controller)

but heres the twist

the screen will be rotated 90 degrees so it is length wize and the click wheel will be placed on the left side of the screen and since the play fast forward reverse and back buttons are integrated into the logic board i've devised a way to make the d-pad on the nes controller control those functions.

i am going to start the project sometime this week. i just want some peoples opinions about this. weither its space issues or any other issues.[/list] :D

ilandboi14
VIP
VIP

Post by ilandboi14 » February 2nd, 2007, 2:16 am

turning the screen 90 degrees is prabaly going to be the most difficult part os this mod

use a 30gb so can fit at least

sounds different but possible

try it cant wait to see soem pics

Dustball
Noob
Noob

Ok update

Post by Dustball » February 11th, 2007, 1:48 am

Ehhh after look at the specs of everything i've figured out the best possible layout the everything should fit in nicely but i've run into one problem i need to figure out a way to extend the ribbon for the harddrive in order to flip the screen if anyone knows how please explain to me

you can contact me trough aim if you want or post a comment here

dustball987: Aim