2nd gen ipod shuffle mod!!

Have a new idea? Put it here

Moderator: Rapid Repair Team Mods

alex
Noob
Noob

2nd gen ipod shuffle mod!!

Post by alex » December 3rd, 2006, 9:30 am

i just got the new shuffle and i wish they had other colors but they only have silver i wont some different color but i dont wont the silicone case i wont the metal face plate for it.

ColorEnvy

Re: 2nd gen ipod shuffle mod!!

Post by ColorEnvy » December 4th, 2006, 5:48 pm

alex wrote:i just got the new shuffle and i wish they had other colors but they only have silver i wont some different color but i dont wont the silicone case i wont the metal face plate for it.
Unfortunatly at this time I am not aware of any companies selling replacements for the shuffle in different colors. We will look into this as a potential MOD.

ilandboi14
VIP
VIP

Post by ilandboi14 » March 30th, 2007, 11:38 pm

over at the ilounge forums

soem one has done this with their ipod mini and its works

with the shuffle it should be easier

just take off the enclosier of the shuffle and theres a special paint you can aply to it so that it remains permanet enough for the shuffle

but its alot of work and im not shure if you'd be interested in this sort of thing just for colour

O and If you need more info about the mini it's on ilonge.com soem where
it was once of the front page

hope i helped or so

good luck with that though [/code]

ltx11
Noob
Noob

Re: 2nd gen ipod shuffle mod!!

Post by ltx11 » February 4th, 2008, 5:22 am

ColorEnvy wrote:
alex wrote:i just got the new shuffle and i wish they had other colors but they only have silver i wont some different color but i dont wont the silicone case i wont the metal face plate for it.
Unfortunatly at this time I am not aware of any companies selling replacements for the shuffle in different colors. We will look into this as a potential MOD.
wish to see your achivement soon!
good luck!