Have a new idea? Put it here
Moderator: Rapid Repair Team Mods
- Posts: 1
- Joined: September 6th, 2008, 10:58 am
I'm really miffed that I can I only use expensive apple accessories to output video on my iPod Classic. Do you all offer a service to somehow disable the requirement of authentication?
- Posts: 292
- Joined: April 29th, 2007, 10:46 am
- My Device: iPod Touch 3rd Gen
- I've owned this device for: A year or two.
- Location: In your mind....
I know it's really horrible that you have to replace those accessories, but sadly we don't know of any way to disable the authentication chips. Sorry.