Change the Case for the Zune/iPod

Have a new idea? Put it here

Moderator: Rapid Repair Team Mods

nukenate
Noob
Noob

Change the Case for the Zune/iPod

Post by nukenate » July 8th, 2007, 6:19 pm

I purchased the white Zune, but regret that I did not get the brown or the black Zune. If I wanted to switch to another Zune color, I see it as easy as switching the Hard Drive from the old case to the new. I send in my white Zune, and you switch it to the black case. But I also got the Rapid Repair battery extender, I don't know how easy it would be to move that to the new case, but I think it is feasible. But I think you guys also have this already, do I have to purchase a front and back pan? And send my Zune in if I want you guys to do this for me?

Mikey
My Device: iPod Touch 3rd Gen
I've owned this device for: A year or two.

Post by Mikey » July 9th, 2007, 8:37 am

Yes we can do all of those switches for you. If you wanted a matching iPod, then you would have to purchase a front and back panel for it. We can also install the battery for you and ensure that everything is working fine.

Check it out on our site.

nukenate
Noob
Noob

Wow!

Post by nukenate » July 12th, 2007, 10:42 pm

My birthday was today, and I told my Aunt and Uncle to get me Zune points gift cards as an Idea, they could not find it, and so they got me a new Zune (Not knowing I already had one) this one is black, could I send in both of my Zunes, and have you guys transfer the Zune eXtended Life Battery to my new black Zune? How much would you charge me? Would I have to buy a new Zune eXtended Life Battery?

Mikey
My Device: iPod Touch 3rd Gen
I've owned this device for: A year or two.

Post by Mikey » July 13th, 2007, 8:18 am

Well seeing as you'd have two Zunes, I wouldn't try to get one transfered. I'd get a second battery, and have two zunes for two purposes. Maybe one for the car and one for the gym, one for home and one for office.

nukenate
Noob
Noob

Zune 31

Post by nukenate » July 13th, 2007, 1:06 pm

My sister wants the old Zune, so I'm giving it to her, and would still like to swap the new zune.

Justin

Post by Justin » July 13th, 2007, 1:28 pm

I assume you are talking about doing a battery swap, and we can definitely do that for you, however, it would be less expensive for you to just purchase an eXtended life battery through us for the other Zune, which would cost $19.99. Swapping the batteries would require extra time from our technicians and run you around $30.00. If you do want the new battery you can order it right on our website. Hope that helps!

nukenate
Noob
Noob

Okay

Post by nukenate » July 13th, 2007, 2:26 pm

Great! That did help!

Icarus

Ipod- nes controller

Post by Icarus » July 30th, 2007, 3:50 pm

would you guys post a thing on how to actually hook a nes controller up to an ipod... cuz it'd be sweet for playing Doom... its too cramped on a nano wiht just the scroll wheel