Rapid Repair EXCLUSIVE, The Riddle of the 3rd "W"

This is where the Rapid Repair user community can post news stories, which if found to be more interesting than the slides of my aunt's latest trip to the wax figure hall of fame, just might be posted to the News Room.

Moderator: Rapid Repair Team Mods

AVronko

Rapid Repair EXCLUSIVE, The Riddle of the 3rd "W"

Post by AVronko » September 25th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Ask anyone who's too lazy to speak 3 whole words when they could use som quick and catchy initials, and they'll tell you the name of Buffalo Wild Wings is BW3, but where in the name is the 3rd "W"?!?
Some theories...

[Ron Burgundy] Historians contend the exact location of the 3rd "W" was lost thousands of years ago...

[Albert Einstein] The theory of wingativity predicts the loss of the "W" corresponding to the release of gamma radiation, from the wings...

Although both convincing possibilities, the iPod experts (and Buffalo Wing Connoisseurs) at Rapid Repair have solved the great mystery of the 3rd "W"
The former name was Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck, Weck being a local name (in Buffalo, NY) for a seeded kaiser roll and thusly BW3 began.

Rapid Repair Mantra: Our greatest passions, Wings & iPods; our greatest challenge, remembering to seperate the two with a moist toilette...

Mikey
My Device: iPod Touch 3rd Gen
I've owned this device for: A year or two.

Post by Mikey » September 25th, 2007, 2:58 pm

Mmhmm, wings. Makes me hungry. So who's bringing the wings in friday?