Amazon Charging Double the Retail Value.

This is the place where admins and mods will post all your necessary newsical notes from things happening with Rapid Repair to things happening with iPods, iPhones, Zunes, or any other toy that may pique our interest.

Moderator: Rapid Repair Team Mods

Mikey
My Device: iPod Touch 3rd Gen
I've owned this device for: A year or two.

Amazon Charging Double the Retail Value.

Post by Mikey » August 31st, 2007, 3:55 pm

In exploring how much iPod's are going for from various 3rd party retailers, we came across an outrageous discovery that mega seller Amazon.com is selling 5.5 Generation 30GB iPod Video's are selling at a sky rocketing $499.00. But don't fret, you'll save if you buy a pair for $874.00!!!

What's worse is that people are actually buying it. In fact, 89% of the people that view the page end up agreeing that twice the price is twice as nice! It is the 11th best selling electronics item on the site. You would think people would do research on a $500 investment and realize that you can save $250 by purchasing a brand new 30GB 5.5Gen Video for $249 straight from apple!!!!

WAKE UP AMAZON-IANS!!! It's a fine place to get lots of great items while still in your pajamas drinking your morning coffee. $500 for an iPod? You need to let the coffee kick in before your next big purchase.

ColorEnvy

Re: Amazon Charging Double the Retail Value.

Post by ColorEnvy » September 3rd, 2007, 10:36 am

This seems like it must be a mistake, I will have to look into that.
Mikey wrote:In exploring how much iPod's are going for from various 3rd party retailers, we came across an outrageous discovery that mega seller Amazon.com is selling 5.5 Generation 30GB iPod Video's are selling at a sky rocketing $499.00. But don't fret, you'll save if you buy a pair for $874.00!!!

What's worse is that people are actually buying it. In fact, 89% of the people that view the page end up agreeing that twice the price is twice as nice! It is the 11th best selling electronics item on the site. You would think people would do research on a $500 investment and realize that you can save $250 by purchasing a brand new 30GB 5.5Gen Video for $249 straight from apple!!!!

WAKE UP AMAZON-IANS!!! It's a fine place to get lots of great items while still in your pajamas drinking your morning coffee. $500 for an iPod? You need to let the coffee kick in before your next big purchase.

Omari2487
Noob
Noob
My Device: Imac
I've owned this device for: A week or two.

Re: Amazon Charging Double the Retail Value.

Post by Omari2487 » July 6th, 2014, 6:32 am

ya that's can't be totally true..and people can't be that stupid.....i mean seriously,are they freaking morons