- UPDATE** We have a shipment of drives coming in shortly. This will be the LAST shipment we get so be sure to purchase this while you can.
- If making payment by credit card, additional information may be required for international customers and the billing address must match the shipping address.
- Making payment by PayPal is the easiest way to get this drive shipped out same day.
- Drive comes with 2x Nylon opening tools, and a ThinSkin screen protector to cover your LCD screen (iPod video).
- This drive is a dual platter 8mm drive. If you have a thin backing then you will have to purchase an thicker backing (available for a discounted price above).
- You can also order a discounted front panel along with your drive to make that iPod brand new again!
- This drive will ONLY work in the iPod Videos (5.0 & 5.5G 60GB & 80GB) & some other portable devices.
- Please call in to ask any questions prior to purchasing this drive. 1.888.763.6637.
- Get a replacement Hard Disk Drive for your iPod Video Gen 2. Toshiba 240GB MK2431GAH 8mm dual platter Hard
- Due to short supply and availability we have been forced to raise the price of this product, we apologize for the inconveinence.
Compatibility: This drive will only have the full 240GB capacity when installed in one of two compatible models; either the 5th Gen iPod Video (60GB & 80GB) OR in 7th gen iPod Classic 160GB (© 2007 is not compatible.)
Toshiba, the pioneer in small form factor hard disk drives (HDDs), continues to deliver innovative storage solutions with the addition of a new series of PATA 1.8-inch HDDs. The new single-platter (80GB/120GB) and dual-platter (240GB) 4200RPM HDD models deliver the highest capacity along with leading areal density for integration into portable media players, camcorders and ultra-mobile PCs. The 1.8-inch MKxx31GAL HDD series uses a new mechanical and firmware design for enhanced durability, making the drives well suited for slim-line mobile gadgets and PC applications. Design elements incorporated in the MK2431GAH optimize power efficiency to new levels with a 33-percent overall improvement in energy consumption efficiency** over Toshiba's previous generation two-platter, 160GB, 3600RPM 1.8-inch model. Specs taken from Toshiba